Already thinking ahead to life after COVID-19? District administrators will face unique challenges as they prepare for next school year. Join Reading Plus for a webinar hosted by Education Week for a forward-thinking discussion about the future of education.
Looking Ahead: Planning for Education in a Post-COVID-19 World
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
2:00–3:00 p.m. ET
The 2020-2021 school year will present unique challenges—from gaps in learning and assessment data to helping students cope with trauma. Join our webinar for a discussion with district administrators about how to prepare. Panelists will discuss the following questions and more:
- What challenges will school district administrators face as they plan ahead for the next school year?
- How can school leaders re-establish strong learning environments and address the emotional and instructional needs of students and staff?
- How can administrators model supportive leadership?
- What assessment and learning gaps can educators expect?
- Will the short-term push for remote learning have a long-term impact on instructional tools and decisions?
Can't make it? Register to receive a recording of the on-demand webinar at a later date.